How to Register Non-profit Company
To register a NPO/NPC whether a church or any non-profit entity Simply complete our online application, but before you can proceed with the Online NPO Registration form you must have the following details ready to complete the online non-profit company registration form.
· Come up with at list 3 to 4 preferential Names that you wish to name your organisation with(This is needed for Name Reservation)
· S.A ID Numbers of all the directors registering the NPO/NPC or Passports Numbers if not South African to be lodged on the memorandum of incorporation.
· Physical & Postal address of every Director/incorporator registering the NPO/NPC
· Contact details of all the directors - to be lodged on the memorandum of incorporation
Should you have the above details ready then you may Register online using our Online NPO Form from nporegistrations.co.za you may use this link to register your non-profit company.
Also remember to submit the following supporting documents to us by email.
1. 3 Signed Power of attorney Forms or more if registration exceed more than 3 directors
2. Latest Certified S.A ID copies or Passport Id copies if foreign national.
3. Proof of payment if not yet submitted already.
4. If registration exceeds more than 3 directors you will have to submit the Form C application together with the above mentioned supporting documents.
To download the Form C and the Power of attorney use the following links
· Power of attorney click here
· Form C click here
Send the above documents to any of the following email addresses
Once the online application and the supporting documents have been submitted to us, we as the NPO Registrations Team will quickly assist you to lodge and finalise the registration with CIPC.
How long and how much does it cost?
It may take 1 to 5 working days to reserve a name for a nonprofit company.
It may take 10 to 15 working days to register a non-profit company.
To register an NPO apply by clicking on this link NPO registration forms South Africa